3 DIY Easy Boho Wall Art Projects
I love that each one of these boho wall art pieces has it’s own personality, so to give them each the time and love they deserve, I’m breaking each one down by project! Even cooler, I was able to make most of these projects happen using leftover materials I had laying around my workshop!
DIY Round Boho Wood & Yarn
This project was inspired by a $300 art piece I saw online! I was able to make mine for around $7 (with craft store coupons)! Here’s how!
Router & Straight Bit (Optional)
DAP Rapid Fuse Spray Adhesive
Golden Oak Wood Stain
Iron-On Edge Banding
1. First, I drew a half circle on plywood and cut it out using my jig saw.
2. Next, I sanded the entire piece flat & added iron-on edge banding to the exposed plywood edges.
3. Next, I stained my wood art.
4. This was an optional step, but I used my router and a straight bit to cut a groove in the back of my plywood for the string to live.
5. Next, I sprayed DAP Rapid Fuse Spray Adhesive in the groove, allowed it to get tacky, and added my string. I didn’t worry too much about making the string all the same length because I will be shaping it later.
6. After letting the artwork dry, I trimmed the yarn to make the entire piece look like a giant circle.
7. I then added a hook to the back of the wood art and displayed it in my apartment! Not bad for under $10 in materials! Want to save this project for later? Make sure to Pin It!